1 Heape Way, Ringwood North VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
This is a home that will have even the most discerning buyers going weak at the knees. Freshly updated and beautifully presented with crisp contemporary decor, high ceilings, 3 sleek new bathrooms and leafy treetop views, this home really does offer the complete family package. Best of all, there is even a swimming pool in the backyard to keep you cool all summer long.
– Double storey residence on a 649m2 (approx) corner block with views across the treetops of neighbouring Mahon Reserve
– The flawless design places 4 robed bedrooms upstairs (including the master suite) along with a stylish family bathroom and open study
– A ground floor 5th bedroom is privately zoned with a retreat/sitting room, ensuite and kitchenette, creating the ideal guest wing
– The light filled Bosch kitchen is resplendent with stainless steel appliances, stone benchtops and quality cabinetry, accompanied by the spacious open plan meals/living zone that steps outside to the garden for seamless indoor/outdoor flow
– Parents will love the master bedroom complete with walk-in robe, ensuite and first floor balcony ideal for morning coffee
– The covered rear deck will inspire alfresco living across the seasons, offering a tranquil space overlooking the in-ground pool and landscaped garden
– Further features include ducted heating/refrigerative cooling, ground floor powder room, long front veranda, corner block and double garage
– Just a stones throw from the Ringwood North shops and McAlpin Reserve, this standout property is moments from Ringwood North Primary School, Holy Spirit Primary School, secondary schools, regular bus service, Eastland, Eastlink and Ringwood train station.
Perfectly set up for one lucky buyer to simply unpack their bags and live in total comfort right from day one, this property is stylish, contemporary and certain to impress. What are you waiting for?