Superb Location, Super Living Spaces, Simply Unmissable!
Offering spacious and stylish indoor and outdoor living spaces and a sought-after location close to Croydon Hills' famous private school belt, this charming home will appeal to downsizers, couples and young families and is a must to inspect.
- The formal living/dining room has great natural light and is perfect for entertaining. Its wide windows look out onto a delightful north-facing front garden with in-ground sprinklers. In summer, the exterior mesh roller blind will keep the room cool. A powerful split system reverse cycle air conditioner will ensure your comfort in any weather, with flow-on to the entire front of the house.
- The huge informal living area at rear is the appealing and comfortable hub of the home. Its features include a fashionable new Freedom kitchen with SS appliances, generous bench space and plenty of cupboards; a superb new floating floor; a split system reverse cycle air conditioner, plus an OFP. From this room a sliding door leads on one side to a pretty and private paved courtyard, on the other to a covered patio overlooking the well-planned back garden.
- The house has three bedrooms, the main with WIR and the further two with BIRs. Immediately off the main bedroom, the gleaming-white family bathroom has been updated, with new tapware and ceramic-tiled floor. It leads to a separate WC and a laundry with excellent storage space. Other features of the charming interior include cedar venetians, skylights, and quality lights and floor coverings.
- The property, which is on a 778m² corner block, offers exceptional OS parking, with a double carport and additional access from Jum Jum Close for an extra vehicle, trailer, boat, tradie's van. Big garden shed, and handy utility area with fold down clothesline.
- Located in a neighbourhood prized for its proximity to Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd primary schools, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar and the Rudolf Steiner School. Easy commute to Eastland, Ringwood Station and Eastlink.
Sat 26th May, 1:00pm-1:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.