This delightfully updated four bedroom home on an elevated 672m2 (approx.) allotment, with sweeping views across the Yarra Valley and established landscaped gardens, offers multiple living zones over two levels - ideal for large or growing families. Highlights include:
- Four generous, robed bedrooms (luxurious upstairs master with modern ensuite, double shower, balcony with panoramic views, double & walk in robe) serviced by a bright family bathroom with double shower/basins and corner spa. The front facing downstairs bedroom also has a convenient powder room - perfect for guests/teenagers.
- Spacious open living zones with polished floors/new quality carpet, high ceilings including a formal sunken lounge with cosy brick OFP, formal dining, large family/rumpus and stunning fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 900mm gas cook top, stone benches, double wall oven, long breakfast bar leading out to a private alfresco area.
- Fully enclosed rear yard with beautifully maintained, landscaped gardens.
- Further highlights include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, large laundry, upstairs study/retreat, gas hot water, ample linen/storage space and remote DLUG with workshop/extra storage area, internal/rear access and additional OSP.
- Walk to McAdam Square shopping/cafe precinct, Yarra Rd Primary, Good Sheppard Primary, Luther College and bus links to other quality local schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Oxley College. Short drive to Eastland/Croydon/Chirnside Park Shopping Centres, the stunning Yarra Valley. Easy CBD access via Eastlink.
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.