Big Land, Big House With Enormous Flexibility
SETSALE: Saturday 23rd September @ 4pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Occupying a corner block, enhanced by the elevated position and outlook, family living is at the heart of this spacious home.
- Offering plenty of room for growing or large families, also provision for multi-generational living.
- Take your pick, relax in the inviting living-dining room, or unwind in the family-meals-well equipped kitchen zone. This area connects onto the covered alfresco deck.
- With four robed bedrooms incorporating WIR and ensuite to the main bedroom plus a separate spa bathroom.
- Downstairs offers a fifth bedroom option, rumpus room, study, cosy TV room, third bathroom and laundry. Alternatively some of this large space could be utilised as a home office, teenage retreat, tradie space or in-law accommodation offering multiple off street parking. The entire allotment measures 861 square metres approx.
- Pleasing extras, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, ceiling fans, solar panels, two driveways, excellent off street parking.
- Centrally located, short walk to Birmingham Heights Primary and Mooroolbark College. Near Mooroolbark Plaza, railway station and buses, handy to Chirnside Park shopping centre.
Sat 23rd Sep, 1:00pm-1:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.