SETSALE: Tuesday 4th December @ 4pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Thanks to the spacious, fluid design, this generously proportioned interior, genuine house dimensions offers exceptional comfort plus immense appeal.
- Superbly appointed, delightfully detailed, immaculately and lovingly maintained throughout.
- Nearly ten years young, one of only three, offering two entertaining zones and 4 bedrooms.
- Comprising entrance hallway, inviting living room, impressive informal zone showcasing the well appointed kitchen - open plan dining and family area merging onto the covered alfresco deck and tranquil, manicured, colourful courtyard garden. Bistro blinds ensure added protection from the elements and prolong its use during the year.
- Introducing the zoned main bedroom with WIR and modern ensuite at the front of the house.
- Three additional robed bedrooms, contemporary bathroom, walk in linen press and laundry completes the childrens wing.
- Pleasing inclusions, year round comfort of gas ducted heating and evaporative ducted cooling, Blanco stainless steel appliances powder room, 1 x 2,100 litre water tank plus auto double garage with internal access.
- Peacefully and privately situated, near Tinternvale Primary School, Tintern Grammar and Eastwood Primary. Handy to Croydon shopping precinct, exciting Eastland and railway stations.
This property will attract a wide range of buyers, namely busy couples, young – growing families and appreciative downsizers. Inspect with confidence and absolute pride.
Thu 15th Nov, 4:00pm-4:30pm
Sat 17th Nov, 10:00am-10:30am
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.