Tucked behind a pretty picket fence, this irresistible weatherboard home is set on 703m2 of leafy garden beauty. Timeless décor and seamless indoor/outdoor connection create a relaxed ambience throughout the generous 4-bedroom design, and you're just a short skip to Eastland, Eastlink and public transport.
- Beautifully presented home in a quiet leafy pocket of Ringwood North
- Stunning 703m2 garden allotment that will hold broad appeal in any season
- The split level design features a large open plan kitchen/meals/living zone with country-style cabinetry, 900mm stainless steel cooker, Bosch dishwasher and garden views all around
- Relax on cool winter days beside the beautiful open fire in the sophisticated lounge/dining room
- The 4 bedrooms all have built-in robes, including a beautiful main bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe
- A bright family bathroom, powder room and good-sized laundry round out the floor plan
- Step outside to discover a fabulous alfresco deck that overlooks the gorgeous rear garden with family-friendly lawn and beautiful shade trees
- Finishing touches include a leadlight entrance, hardwood floors, ducted heating, tandem carport, bike shed, new fencing, cubby house and endless family appeal
Picture perfect in every way, this fantastic home is just moments from a choice of schools, shops, bus service, Ringwood train station and Eastlink. With easy access to the CBD all the way to the Mornington Peninsula and beyond, this property is a standout.
Wed 14th Nov, 1:00pm-1:30pm
Sat 17th Nov, 3:00pm-3:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.