SETSALE: Tuesday 13th November @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Securely positioned towards the front within this picturesque Village setting.
- Enjoying a Northerly front orientation, a lovely garden and charming exterior will immediately impress.
- Easy to maintain both inside and out, the interior floor plan offers a comfortable living-dining room to relax in, family-meals area adjoins the kitchen featuring new appliances.
-This welcoming informal zone opens onto the spacious and enticing undercover alfresco retreat merging with the generous courtyard setting.
- Offering 3 bedrooms in total comprising zoned main with ensuite-bathroom effect, two additional robed bedrooms plus a powder room and laundry.
- Attractive inclusions, split system air conditioner, wall heater, ducted vacuum, LED downlights, floating timber floors, new carpets plus double garage.
- Located in a quiet no through Road, short walk to Burnt Bridge shops and buses. Near Ringwood North shops, cafes, exciting Eastland, station and Eastlink connections.
A wide variety of prospective buyers will be drawn to this lovely villa unit including the first home seeker, busy couples and empty nesters. Inspect with confidence.
FEATURES: Heating, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Vacuum System, Air Conditioning
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.