Tucked at the end of a secluded cul de sac with the Wilkinson Way Reserve only metres from your door, this classic family home on a generous acre has all the elements in place for resort-style family living in Melbourne's leafy east. Complete with mod grass tennis court, fully tiled in-ground swimming pool and in-law accommodation, this is the high-potential opportunity you have been waiting for.
- Unique family home on an acre with huge renovation potential and scope for independent living
- This secluded property enjoys a quiet court location just metres from local parkland that the family will love
- The multi-level home delivers fireside lounge/dining room, open plan meals/living room and spacious family room
- The central kitchen features solid timber cabinetry, walk-in pantry and pool views
- There are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with ensuite), 4 bathrooms, study and powder room
- A private wing holds a 4th bedroom, 4th bathroom and its own kitchen/living area, all of which could be incorporated in to the main home or kept separate for guests or extended family
- The paved poolside entertaining area is the perfect place for evening dinner and drinks overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool
- Have a hit of tennis any time you like thanks to the mod grass tennis court tucked within the spacious family-friendly grounds
- Welcome extras include high ceilings, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, double carport, additional parking and separate driveway/parking for in-law accommodation
Well positioned for access to Eastlink, Eastland Shopping Centre and the spectacular Yarra Valley, this property is just moments from Park Orchards shops, city/private school buses, cafes, schools and sporting facilities. An exciting and increasingly rare opportunity in a prized pocket of Melbourne, inspect now.
Sat 20th Oct, 2:00pm-2:30pm
Wed 24th Oct, 2:00pm-2:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.