A Rare Light Filled Lifestyle Home With Garden Oasis
SETSALE: Tuesday 30th October @ 5pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Showcasing a splendid family lifestyle within a beautifully landscaped acre (approx).
- Delivering meticulous attention to detail and classic excellence. Extensively renovated, modern sophistication best describes the vibrant and fresh, light infused vast interior.
- Experience the seamless combination of flowing, superbly proportioned open spaces, ideal for multi-generational families and fantastic alfresco entertaining typifying Wonga Park living.
- Removed from the pressures of everyday life, this family sanctuary excels, making this property a desirable haven.
- Circular driveway and picturesque colourful, traditional garden creates a wonderful first impression, garden views are a hallmark of this property.
-Visually exciting, starting with the entry foyer, free flowing living room warmed by a gas log fire merging with the large dining area and designer gourmet kitchen equipped with quality European appliances and quartzite bench top. From this kitchen vantage point, children can be easily observed playing in the pool. The substantial family room also features the charms of a gas log fire with French doors onto the wide elevated sandstone balcony enjoying panoramic, breathtaking Sunset views.
- Five bedrooms in total with four upstairs, highlighted by the main bedroom adorned with a new luxury ensuite.
- Downstairs introduces a second entry, huge leisure room adjoining the Tuscan inspired courtyard.
- Fifth or guest bedroom with ensuite and flexibility of a retreat or home office option.
- Utility room, good size laundry with drying cabinet completes this level.
- The wonderful outdoors oasis focuses on the in ground pool with sandstone paving, lovely pergola with fire place, inspiring potage garden and established, serene, child friendly garden setting.
- Appointments zoned hydronic heating, evaporative ducted cooling, security system, hand stained Tas Oak floorboards, selected travertine flooring, fully irrigated zoned property, exterior copper lighting, 4 car accommodation, 5.8m x 5.8m approx. workshop.
- Peacefully positioned, minutes to the local Primary Schools, short commute to Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Rudolf Steiner School, McAdam Square, Yarra Valley attractions, Eastland, station plus Eastlink.
Finished to the highest standards, simply move in, enjoy and appreciate.
Sat 20th Oct, 12:00pm-12:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.