This updated and rejuvenated 1960s home presents an exciting prospect for young families, downsizers and astute investors. It has all the elements for modern life in a peaceful pocket of Ringwood North which is central to amenities in both Ringwood central and Ringwood North.
- Bright and stylish single level family home on a flat 696m2 approx. allotment
- The 1960s construction has a rendered exterior and renovated interior which are certain to appeal
- The spacious lounge/dining room captures plenty of natural light, leading to an open kitchen/meals/family zone with alfresco access
- Stylish white cabinetry and stainless steel appliances (including gas cooktop) define the modern well-equipped kitchen
- There are also 3 robed bedrooms (master with walk-in robe and ensuite), chic updated family bathroom and full-sized laundry
- Entertain on any scale in the enormous covered alfresco area that overlooks a level family-friendly garden
- Other highlights include polished timber floors, fresh neutral decor, split system heating and air conditioning, plus gated off-street parking ideal for a caravan, boat or trailer
A short walk to the Ringwood North shops, a choice of primary schools, regular bus service and parks, this standout property is just moments from Eastlink, Eastland Shopping Centre and the train station. Be quick to book your inspection.
FEATURES: Heating, Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Close to Schools, Air Conditioning
Sat 20th Oct, 3:00pm-3:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.