Close to half an acre, exceptional and individual in design, modern luxury and fluid proportions best describes this marvellous family home, for which all offers will be considered.
- An accomplishment in craftsmanship, finishes and premium appointments.
- Proudly occupying 1866 square metres approx. within the heart of Warranwood.
- Exclusively located enjoying a leafy country style environment.
- Offering 41 squares approx. of quality living and X-L garage, landscaped colourful gardens plus a new asphalt driveway is your exciting introduction to this splendid family residence.
- A grand entry foyer immediately impresses, the well appointed entertainers kitchen merges with the spacious informal meals and family zone with an Arrow wood heater warming this entire area.
- Opening on the alfresco paved area, partly undercover to seek protection from the elements or follow the sun and huge merbau deck measuring around 5m x 11m with LED lighting. A large backyard with lawn area is the ideal place for children to play.
- Returning inside, a Heat & Glo gas fire place features in the formal lounge, an elegant formal dining room is a lovely space for special family meals and celebrations.
-There is a spacious open study.
- Downstairs features a huge leisure room an ideal alternative space for families to gather and relax.
- Upstairs showcases the zoned main bedroom with retreat, generous WIR and large lavish spa ensuite with French doors onto the private balcony.
-The childrens wing incorporates three additional bedrooms, two with BIRs, one with a WIR, generous bathroom.
- Noteworthy appointments, hydronic heating, 2 split system air conditioners, ducted vacuum, gleaming slate flooring, Miele appliances, new stone benchtop, powder room, high ceilings, heated drying rack in laundry, freshly painted interior, natural gas connection for BBQ, new brush fence on southern boundary.
- Tranquilly located, walk to Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, near Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College, Good Shepherd and selection of Primary schools, McAdam Square and Warranwood Reserve.
Sat 20th Oct, 1:00pm-1:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.