AUCTION - Saturday 2nd Jun @ 12pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Within easy reach of Eastland, Eastlink and a choice of local schools, this Merchant Builders inspired residence on a leafy 950m2 (approx.) allotment offers huge potential for the astute buyer to renovate or to re-develop (STCA). Primed and ready for transformation, this home possesses all the right ingredients to accommodate modern family life with the convenience of a fabulous Ringwood North address.
- Classic Merchant Builders inspired residence on a pretty 950m2 (approx.) allotment
- Three living areas, including lounge room, zoned rumpus room and central meals/family zone
- Retro-style kitchen complete with walk-in pantry
- A well-considered northerly orientation brings natural light into the home
- There are also 4 robed bedrooms (master with ensuite), plus a study, main bathroom, hobby room and storeroom
- Ducted heating and split system air conditioning provide year round climate control
- and a split level design create a sense of warmth and style
- A double carport with storage, workshop and potential for development (STCA) add yet more appeal
- The Eastern Freeway is within reach, and you have the bus and train station close to hand for an easy daily commute
Set on an attractive allotment in a great location, this home could be the idyllic family retreat you have been searching for. Inspect today and let your imagination go wild.
Sat 26th May, 2:00pm-2:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.