Prized Location for Growing Families
This spacious double storey family home boasts a flexible floorplan & proximity to a great choice of schools, transport & shopping venues. The abundant living spaces cleverly zoned over 2 levels and the outlook to the lush native garden is a great appealing feature.
- Spacious 2-storey family home on a beautiful garden allotment
- An inviting entrance leads inside to the spacious lounge/dining room
- The tastefully presented kitchen/meals area delivers quality appliances, stone benchtops and glass doors that capture leafy garden views
- A vast upstairs rumpus room is the perfect place for relaxed family living, movie nights and chill-out time
- The ground floor master bedroom enjoys a walk-in robe and updated ensuite, with 3 additional bedrooms (all with built-in robes) sharing 2 cleverly zoned family bathrooms
- Other highlights include study/5th bedroom (with built-in robe), ducted heating, air conditioning, premium tariff solar electricity, solar hot water and polished timber floors
- A covered alfresco area linked to extensive paving is great for summer entertaining overlooking the beautiful garden surrounds set all set on a 534m2 allotment
- Extras include a double carport, garden shed, 1700l water tank
- Schools close by are many both primary & secondary, such as Emmaus College, St Timothy's, Avila College, Aquinas College, Livingstone Primary, Forest Hill Secondary & Parkmore Primary.
In a fabulous Forest Hill location, you will have the added advantage of easy access to a choice of shopping precincts, bus and tram services, and beautiful community gardens. Inspection at your earliest opportunity is a must.
FEATURES: Built-In Wardrobes, Close to Transport, Close to Shops, Close to Schools, Ensuite, Air Conditioning
Sat 26th May, 1:00pm-1:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.