The Answer For Families & Tradesmen
SETSALE: Tuesday 1st May @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
Families will certainly appreciate this flexible 4 bedroom floor plan offering zoned living-entertaining and abundant accommodation on two levels.
- Surprisingly spacious interior, poised on an equally surprisingly large allotment measuring 998 square metres approx within this popular residential neighbourhood.
- Delivering captivating street appeal, the inviting interior provides a study, leisure room, classic well appointed kitchen-breakfast bar merging with the dining, family and living room. This huge area is warmed by a wood heater and French doors connect onto the brand new undercover alfresco retreat and low maintenance back yard.
- With two robed bedrooms featuring the main bedroom with WIR, ensuite and access onto the veranda. A modern bathroom, separate WC and good size laundry completes this level.
- Downstairs introduces two additional robed bedrooms, generous rumpus room complete with B.I wet bar and second bathroom.
- Importantly, both tradesmen and car enthusiasts will certainly appreciate the huge size of the shed-workshop.
- If the teenagers in your family are now driving and vehicle space is at a premium there is car accommodation for three vehicles and outstanding driveway space too.
- Brimming with inclusions such as heating, cooling, ducted vacuum, Falcon deluxe upright cooker, awnings and water tank.
- Positioned on the high side of the Street, short walk to Ringwood Heights Primary and the Mullum Mullum track. Near Ringwood North shops, handy to a selection of Primary and Private schools. Very short commute to Eastland shopping centre, cinemas, restaurants and Eastlink.
FEATURES: Heating, Air Conditioning
Sat 28th Apr, 11:00am-11:30am
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.