Families will be immediately drawn to this vibrant substantial 4 bedroom home, where light infused rooms, colour and style are on show.
- Discover the proportions and exceptional comfort commencing with the contemporary gourmet kitchen adorned with stainless steel appliances and stone bench tops-breakfast bar, dining and family zone plus study nook. Making this entire area the welcoming family focus.
- There are three robed spacious bedrooms including one of them with a built in desk-shelving, recently updated modern bathroom and separate WC.
- Downstairs introduces the generous living room and on trend bathroom.
-Upstairs contains the large master bedroom with a modern day ensuite. This main bedroom enjoys views over the sunny back garden.
- Fabulous outdoor entertaining celebrates the undercover Northerly huge alfresco sanctuary and small deck, your opportunity to follow the sun or shade as desired plus an easy care established garden setting. This desirable allotment measures 796 square metres approximately.
- Pleasing features include gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, polished floor boards, deluxe showers, two driveways one leading to the double carport, the other to the double garage.
- The location is incomparable and highly prized within this No Through Road, treed lined Street. Ideal for families with a variety of well regarded schools to select from including North Ringwood and Holy Spirit Primary schools, short drive to Norwood College as well as Private schools such as Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd Primary. Moments walk to popular North Ringwood Shops, cafes, supermarket and buses as well as B.J Hubbard Reserve. Not forgetting fabulous Eastland, Costco, the Ringwood train station and Eastlink network.
Simply move in, arrange your furniture and start enjoying the benefits of this homes design, alfresco oasis and location advantages.
Sat 28th Apr, 12:00pm-12:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.