Enjoy all the advantages that this prized and leafy Loughnan Hill locality offers within this family focused neighbourhood.
- Elevated premium allotment 1146 square metres approx. on the high side of the Street, from this vantage point there are expansive views over the district.
-The weatherboard charm sets the tone for this captivating family home, brimming with character, colour, warmth and immense charm throughout.
-The welcoming interior delivers a generous L shape living and dining room with French doors opening onto the front patio.
- The hub of this alluring home is the well appointed Provincial influenced kitchen overlooking the substantial family room which relishes in the delightful Northerly rear garden vista.
- Providing four bedrooms incorporating large WIR and traditional ensuite to the main bedroom.
- The family bathroom also reflects the classic colour palette and tessellated floor tiles.
- Relax outdoors as the paved alfresco retreat under pergola is a restful destination and the significant back garden is a lovely place for children to play.
- There is the bonus of a separate, air conditioned home office-studio-teenagers retreat flexibility.
- Pleasing inclusions, comfort of gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, two car accommodation comprises carport with auto door and a remote control garage with handy workshop and off street parking for a trailer etc.
- Brilliantly positioned, tightly held and for good reason, walk to Pinemont Pre-School and Ringwood Heights Primary, bus stop is only metres from the front door. Close to exciting Eastland, Ringwood railway station, Reserves and importantly easy access to the Eastlink network.
FEATURES: Heating, Air Conditioning
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.