Setsale: Tuesday 13th March @ 2pm (Unless Sold Prior)
A serene location and land size combine to create a most appealing introduction to this desirable property.
- Poised on 852 square metres approximately, just a leisurely one minute stroll to the treed tranquillity of Candlebark Walk.
- This reserve occupies over 22 acres with extensive walking tracks, lake and a small playground.
- Positioned in at the head of this quiet residential Court, one step inside and the impressive proportions of this light bathed family home are revealed.
- Commencing with the inviting living room and spacious dining room.
- Parents and children will appreciate the size of the family room adjoining the sleek, well equipped kitchen with handy breakfast bar. The combination of modern cabinetry, stone bench tops and a dramatic tasteful tiled splashback are visually pleasing. This significant zone opens onto the covered alfresco entertainers deck and huge, private back garden, both child and pet friendly.
- Offering four bedroom flexibility incorporating the main with ensuite and WIR.
- There is a good size bathroom and separate WC.
-. Gas ducted heating and a split system air conditioner assure year round comfort.
- Sought after neighbourhood due to its walking distance to Croydon Hills, Good Shepherd Primary schools and Luther College, close to Yarra Valley Grammar with Yarra Road Primary nearby. McAdam Square is your local shopping destination with Ringwood North, Eastland and Ringwood station within easy reach as is Eastlink.
Thu 22nd Feb, 5:00pm-5:30pm
Sat 24th Feb, 12:00pm-12:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.