Positioned within this desirable quiet cul de sac.
- This delightful home will immediately attract a wide range of buyers, including first home seekers, young families, retirees and keen investors.
- The contemporary feel radiates throughout with a freshly painted, light infused interior and new carpets.
-The fluidity of the design and strong alfresco focus will appeal to all prospective buyers.
- Relax in the living room and study zone, unwind in the inviting open plan family/dining with well equipped kitchen area which is the central hub and gathering place.
- French doors merge onto the substantial undercover decking. Relax and enjoy the shaded retreat or a sun filled lower deck. The low maintenance allotment will free up your time for more relaxing activities.
- A zoned main bedroom with ensuite and BIRs, two additional robed bedrooms, on trend bathroom and separate WC.
- Featuring split system air conditioner and gourmet 900mm oven.
Centrally located, a short walk to Croydon Hills Primary, close to Luther College, Good Shepherd Primary and Yarra Valley Grammar, near Yarra Road Primary school and McAdam Square.
Thu 26th Apr, 5:00pm-5:30pm
Sat 28th Apr, 12:00pm-12:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.