Entrance off Handscombe Court, sought after neighbourhood, occupying a corner position, poised on 819 premium square metres approx. where total privacy is guaranteed with the high timber fence and established garden surroundings, impressively peaceful at every turn.
- Families will feel right at home the moment they experience the fluidity of this welcoming interior, alfresco entertaining and serene garden outlook.
- The original owners have enjoyed their years here, relaxing, entertaining and tending to the manicured garden, creating a restful sanctuary.
- Providing inviting living and dining rooms with soaring timber lined, beamed ceilings plus direct access from the dining room onto the decking.
- The versatility of the floor plan offers four bedrooms or three plus study, highlighting the main bedroom with a fitted WIR and modern ensuite.
-The contemporary lavish spa bathroom services the remaining bedrooms.
-The designer gourmet kitchen features a breakfast bar, meals area and family zone extending onto the northerly deck and tranquil, restful paved oasis including meandering pathways within this glorious garden full of birdlife.
- Brimming with inclusions, gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, ceiling fans, selected parquetry flooring, under house workshop, double gate access for a trailer-boat.
- Minutes from the bus stop and Narr-Maen Reserve with its wetlands and walking tracks. Near Croydon Hills Primary, Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd, also McAdam Square. Handy to Rudolf Steiner school and Warranwood Primary. Short drive to Ringwood North shops, Burnt Bridge and Croydon shops, also Eastland, cinemas and dining destinations plus the railway station and importantly Eastlink.
Sat 24th Feb, 3:00pm-3:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.