This delightfully updated four bedroom home on an elevated 672m2 (approx.) allotment, with sweeping views across the Yarra Valley and established landscaped gardens, offers multiple living zones over two levels - ideal for large or growing families. Highlights include:
- Four generous, robed bedrooms (luxurious upstairs master with modern ensuite, double shower, balcony with panoramic views, double & walk in robe) serviced by a bright family bathroom with double shower/basins and corner spa. The front facing downstairs bedroom also has a convenient powder room - perfect for guests/teenagers.
- Spacious open living zones with polished floors/new quality carpet, high ceilings including a formal sunken lounge with cosy brick OFP, formal dining, large family/rumpus and stunning fully appointed kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, 900mm gas cook top, stone benches, double wall oven, long breakfast bar leading out to a private alfresco area.
- Fully enclosed rear yard with beautifully maintained, landscaped gardens.
- Further highlights include gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, large laundry, upstairs study/retreat, gas hot water, ample linen/storage space and remote DLUG with workshop/extra storage area, internal/rear access and additional OSP.
- Walk to McAdam Square shopping/cafe precinct, Yarra Rd Primary, Good Sheppard Primary, Luther College and bus links to other quality local schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Oxley College. Short drive to Eastland/Croydon/Chirnside Park Shopping Centres, the stunning Yarra Valley. Easy CBD access via Eastlink.
Wed 21st Feb, 5:00pm-5:30pm
Sat 24th Feb, 1:00pm-1:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.