With plenty of street appeal, this 4 bedroom family home is the perfect place to settle down and enjoy.
A large elevated deck, extensive storage options, ample car accommodation and a generous backyard are just the beginning in this well presented family home.
With solar panels, watertank and garden beds for the environmentally conscious. Add great views to Mt Dandenong and effortlessly appealing features including leadlight window, neutral decor, and polished timer floors and you have a home that will suit your family.
- Master bedroom with walk-thru robe to an updated ensuite bathroom
- 3 additional bedrooms or 2 bedrooms & study share the central family bathroom
- The spacious lounge/dining room is complimented by an open fireplace
- The timber kitchen features Miele dishwasher, electric cooking and adjoining family zone capturing great views
- The huge alfresco deck extending from the main living zone with panoramic Dandenong views is perfect for entertaining
- Ducted heating, ducted vacuum and split system cooling ensure year round temperature control
- The large garden features expansive lawns, garden beds, water tank, established fruit trees and even a yearlong fruiting lemon tree
- A carport is complemented by long driveway to rear garden, with ample off-street parking
- Ample under-house storage has all storage needs covered
- An under-house room with full sink offers an ideal home office/storage potential
- A easy stroll to Ringwood Heights Primary School and buses, quick access to Eastland, Ringwood station and Eastlink, makes this an ideal location.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
FEATURES: Air Conditioning, Fireplace
Wed 21st Feb, 1:30pm-1:45pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.