AUCTION - Saturday 21st October @ 10.30am
Excellent proportions, exceptional flowing, versatile interior design, sensational alfresco entertaining, superbly finished and appointed representing an ideal home for families.
- Around seven years young, this four bedroom home is immediately enticing and vibrant, inviting relaxation and comfort throughout. The original owners have thoroughly enjoyed the family lifestyle and location attractions.
- The tiled entrance hallway introduces the generous main bedroom with WIR and contemporary ensuite, spacious bedroom, living room and the substantial informal hub of this home features the modern kitchen-dining and family zone.
- Quality stainless steel appliances including the gourmet cooker, stone bench tops, pantry, glass splash backs and handy breakfast bar will impress.
- Two sets of sliding doors, one set opens onto the fabulous and generously sized retreat, extensively undercover showcasing the outdoor kitchen with the gourmet BBQ taking pride of place, complete with TV, ceiling speakers and blinds for added protection and maximising its use during the year. The other set connects onto the side decking, you may wish to seek shade or sunshine in this sanctuary overlooking the child friendly easy care, secure garden.
- Returning inside are two robed bedrooms, chic bathroom, sep WC and spacious laundry contained in their own wing.
- A host of extras, gas ducted heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, imported porcelain floor tiles, custom made Roman blinds and shutters in the informal area, solar panels, water tank and remote control double garage.
- Quietly located close to shops and the station, numerous Primary schools including Bayswater North Primary, also Tintern Grammar.
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.