Edwardian Elegance, Endearing Charm
AUCTION: Saturday 21st October @ 2.30pm
Introducing Collyer House, an elegant and commanding late Edwardian residence, historic home, heritage listed occupying 1¼ acres approx., or 5,155 square metres approx enjoying a high position and panoramic vantage point offering views across to the Yarra Ranges.
-The gracious fluidity of the interior displays original period finesse and architectural details of the era, originally built in 1910, a true rarity within Wonga Park.
- The circular driveway, glorious landscaped, seasonal gardens, gabled hip roof and extensive veranda introduces the visitor to this dignified property.
- Entry foyer leads to the refined formal lounge and dining room adorned with an ornate fire place.
- Spacious study.
- The heart of this inspiring home is the large, bright informal zone highlighting the bespoke Kauri Pine Country influenced kitchen merging with the spacious meals area and substantial family room warmed by a charming fire place and includes a distinctive atrium roof to this welcoming area.
- Quality stainless steel appliances include an Ilve gourmet cooker.
- Generous main bedroom features a WIR and traditional ensuite with French doors onto the small deck.
- Offering four additional bedrooms and an enchanting family bathroom complete with claw foot bath.
-Decking, stone paved alfresco retreat, Roman style 5m x 10m approx. in ground pool and spa plus a huge air conditioned pool room offering home office, bedroom, gymnasium versatility complete with bathroom and traditional Swedish cedar sauna combine to create a wonderful outdoor sanctuary. A true haven overlooking the established colourful garden vistas.
- Captivating garden views are a feature from many rooms within the home.
- Tradesmen will appreciate the large outbuilding with roller door plus separate driveway access.
- Brimming with appointments, hydronic heating, 3 split system air conditioners namely two in the home plus one in the pool room, ducted vacuum, security system, 13' ceilings, Vic Ash floor boards, granite and marble bench tops, Bosch dishwasher, attic space, deluxe vegie patch, French doors, good size laundry, outdoor shower, double carport, excellent off street parking.
- Serenely positioned, located within this admired and highly prized Wonga Park neighbourhood. Short drive to leading private schools including Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary, Rudolf Steiner and numerous Primary schools.
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.