Quiet and tree lined streetscape within popular Chirnside Village sets a desirable and appealing tone for this wonderful family home.
- Experience the fluidity of the generous light infused and spotless interior geared towards family relaxation and brilliant alfresco entertaining.
- Delivering a spacious, welcoming floor plan, comprising entry hallway, study with store room, lounge, huge informal zone featuring a stylish, well equipped kitchen with breakfast bar-dining-family area warmed by the charms of a wood heater.
- This entire zone overlooks the massive Northerly undercover deck and easy care garden. This established allotment measures 702 square metres approx.
- Making this retreat the ideal go to place for a BBQ, brunches and casual dining on a big scale.
- Offering four robed bedrooms in total, highlighting the spacious zoned main bedroom with loads of built in robes and a modern ensuite. A walk in robe complements one of the additional bedrooms.
- The light filled bathroom services the remaining bedrooms plus separate WC.
- Pleasing inclusions, comfort of evaporative ducted cooling, gas ducted heating, auto garage and excellent off street parking, ideal for caravan, boat, additional vehicles etc.
- Well located, few minutes to Chirnside Park shopping centre plus Reading Cinemas and buses, Chirnside Park primary school and Oxley College.
Sat 23rd Sep, 10:00am-10:30am
Wed 27th Sep, 4:00pm-4:30pm
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.