Fully renovated to the highest standards, this light infused home rests easily amidst a premium acre of glorious gardens and offers the idyllic family setting so often sought within a tightly held neighbourhood in Wonga Park. Featuring Daniel Robertson bricks and a quality finish throughout, the appointments include
- Completely renovated and light-filled home with a strong commitment to high quality taste, superb family relaxation and entertaining both inside and out.
- Formal entry foyer leading to the generous living-dining room with soaring Cathedral ceiling and open fire place.
- Gourmet well-appointed kitchen-meals-family zone makes up this substantial and impressive informal area merging with the alfresco retreat and vast child friendly garden setting.
- 4 large robed bedrooms, with the master bedroom complemented by a lavish ensuite.
- Spacious laundry with light-filled, alfresco views.
- Luxury main bathroom with separate powder room.
- Superbly appointed with gas ducted heating, 2 reverse cycle split system air conditioners, ducted vacuum, Glem stainless steel bi-energy gourmet cooker, W.I linen press, TDBU block out-day blinds, 5 car accommodation, abundant off street parking.
- Large garage with workshop/possible wine cellar conversion.
- Beautiful established park-like gardens of roses, camellias, rhododendrons and mature oak trees.
- Expansive views of the Dandenong Ranges and Yarra Glen enjoyed across vantage points within the home.
- Within easy access to Primary and leading Private schools, including Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Yarra Road Primary, Croydon Hills Primary school, Good Shepherd plus Wonga Park general store and McAdam Square.
While every precaution has been taken to verify the above information, it does not constitute any representation by the agent or vendor.