32 Hygeia Parade Ringwood North, VIC 3134
Unit - Ringwood North VIC
A fantastic weatherboard home in a prime location, ready to move straight in!
• Large carpeted lounge with French colonial style windows, split system unit, gas heater and ceiling fan
• Two good-sized bedrooms both with split system units (1 with robe)
• 2kw solar power panels on the roof to save you money on electricity bills.
• The bathroom is neat and tidy with a new shower screen and retro in style
• Separate laundry with washtub and storage pantry
• Great meals space with abundant natural light and timber-themed kitchen with gas stove
• Double entry front door for easily moving all your things and out when and if you leave.
• Outside has a north-facing covered patio alfresco area ideal for morning coffee or brunch
• The house has its own space, around 500 m2 of privacy rather than being locked into your neighbours’ property (shared boundary) and being able to hear what they are watching on Netflix every night
• -It also features a powered double garage which can be used as a workshop, hobby-room or side/small business space with a handy double carport in front and space for parking of a trailer or boat around the back.
In a sought after, quiet location close to Eastland, EastLink, Ringwood Bypass, and Costco.
Currently available on a minimum 12-month lease. Please register to inspect. If you are unable to make the scheduled inspection times, contact Sarah-Jane Porter on 0488 013 994 to arrange a suitable inspection time during business hours.