16 June Square Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
A pristine choice, with an elevated positioning & cathedral ceilings.
This 4 bedroom + study home will be sure to impress. With three living areas spread over the split level floorplan, this home is located in a sought after pocket of Ringwood North. It’s no thru road position offers privacy, peace and quiet with tree top views. With loads of natural light, you feel at home as soon as you walk through the front door.
The spacious study is well lit and will easily accommodate your working from home needs or could double as a TV room. Alternatively, the two bedrooms on the upper level also pose home office potential.
• Upper living area with polished flooring with room for dining
• Carpeted family area with bifold doors to the alfresco zone
• A super stylish kitchen with SS appliances, plenty of pantry space & plumbed fridge space
• Four robed bedrooms (main with WIR, ceiling fan & ensuite)
• A pristine bathroom
• Tremendous 2nd living space on the lower level making it 3 living spaces in total
• Covered deck with treetop views
• Large, spacious, sun filled study
• Off street parking plus secure parking big enough for cars, caravan or boat
• Ducted heating, ducted vacuum, split system unit, good sized laundry and solar panels
Only a short distance to Loughies Bushland Reserve, BJ Hubbard Reserve, Ringwood Heights Primary School, Ringwood Bowls Club, Ringwood North Primary, Norwood College, Eastland, EastLink, transport options and Costco.
Note: the alarm has been decommissioned and does not form part of the lease.
* In line with government directives limiting the number of people who can inspect a property at one time, you must register to inspect. If you do not register, we cannot guarantee that you will be able to view the property. To assist us in showing you through the property please arrive a little before your registered time.*