9 Sabato Street Croydon, VIC 3136
House - Croydon VIC
SETSALE: Tuesday 26th March @ 6pm (Unless Sold prior)
This substantial corner residential block measuring 884 square metres approx bordering Taronga Crescent and opposite Charles Allen Reserve will appeal to developers (STCA) and families alike.
– The light filled interior offers two comfortable living areas comprising lounge-dining room and a family area adjoining the spacious kitchen.
– With four bedrooms plus modern bathroom and separate WC.
– Featuring two split system air conditioners and carport.
– Importantly builders will appreciate the large developer friendly pleasingly flat nature of the block representing excellent subdivision potential (STCA) and possible own street frontage (STCA).
– Sensationally located near Croydon shopping precinct, railway station, with the bus stop only a few metres away plus Schools and Reserves.
This property will attract a variety of interested buyers as the attraction focuses on a family lifestyle or a developers keen eye occupying a big block within this popular neighbourhood.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 884 m²