9 Paddys Lane Park Orchards, VIC 3114
House - Park Orchards VIC
Private Inspections Available this Saturday please call to secure your time.
Capturing peaceful valley views in tranquil treed court setting this substantial Park Orchards home is the perfect entertainer and will accommodate even the largest of families with ease. A resort-style home set on a spectacular 4113m2 (approx.) allotment reminiscent of a rainforest retreat complete with solar in-ground pool, tennis court and beautiful alfresco zones, this property is certain to send hearts soaring.
– Resplendent Park Orchards residence on 4113m2 (approx.) of beautifully landscaped tropic-inspired gardens adjoining the Mullum Mullum Creek
– The stylish renovated interior showcases rich slate flooring, fresh modern colour palette, high ceilings and beautiful valley views
– A cool leafy entrance sets the mood, leading inside to a vast lounge/dining room with leafy outlook
– The practical kitchen/meals/family zone incorporates solid Jarrah cabinetry, Miele appliances, excellent storage and a lovely garden view
– Grand scale entertaining is a breeze thanks to a generous bar room with open fireplace and large adjoining rumpus room leading to a sensational covered alfresco deck
– There are 4 robed bedrooms, the master suite with walk-thru robe to a sleek modern ensuite
– A zoned family bathroom, opulent powder room, laundry (with chute), utility room and private study and office with its own entrance ensure complete family functionality
– The lower level delivers a sauna, shower room, studio/gym, 2nd powder room and kitchenette, all zoned with the sensational indoor/outdoor entertaining zone
– Lifestyle enhancements include ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, Gessi tapware, modern carpet and blinds, oversized double garage with Cedar door
– Wander meandering paths of Hawthorn brick to explore alluring garden nooks, playground, tennis court and solar heated swimming pool
– Walk to Whitefriars College, and access Eastlink/Eastern Freeway in a matter of minutes
Immensely private and picturesque, this magnificent property has the best of Park Orchards shops, schools, cafes and transport close to hand. Certain to inspire upon inspection, act promptly to secure the grand scale family lifestyle you have been aspiring to.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 4113 m²
- 2 Garage