9 Croydon Hills Drive Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
Beautifully positioned opposite Settlers Orchard Reserve (Driveway access is via quaint Greygum Terrace), with its plentiful and lengthy walking tracks, from this elevated vantage point the expansive outlook is so peaceful and soothing.
– This corner allotment with its lovely terraced garden setting is such a pleasing first introduction.
– Families and downsizers will be instantly drawn to this welcoming home on one level offering comfort and terrific outdoor entertaining.
– The interior design provides a study, lounge with the charms of a gas log fire plus a separate dining room.
– The classic well appointed and proportioned kitchen connects with the meals and family area.
– Three robed bedrooms incorporating a WIR and ensuite to main and nearby bathroom.
– Alfresco enjoyment is guaranteed with the covered and paved retreat, B.I spa with deck for summer relaxation and a delightful back garden.
– Inclusions, gas ducted heating, split system air conditioner, stainless steel appliances, pine floorboards, auto double garage with full width rear roller door and carport.
– In the heart of desirable Croydon Hills, families will appreciate the importance of walking distance convenience to Luther College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd and Croydon Hills Primary Schools and buses. Near Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner Schools, popular McAdam Square and Candlebark Walk. Easy commute to Ringwood North shops, vibrant Eastland, Ringwood station and importantly Eastlink network.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 3 Parking Spaces
- Land is 743 m²
- 2 Garage