8 Pamela Place Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
Setsale: Tuesday 26th February @ 6pm (Unless Sold Prior)
A surprisingly spacious home poised on a substantial 959 square metre approx. allotment will delight the entire family.
– A warm and welcoming interior geared towards family relaxation. The fluidity of the floor plan reveals its generous proportions and exceptional comfort.
– Featuring a study, inviting living room warmed by an open fire place and dining room with vaulted ceilings adds to the appeal. Lovely views are enjoyed from the living and dining areas within the home.
– The separate informal zone reinforces the sense of space offering a large well designed kitchen merging with the open plan meals and family area.
– There is direct access onto the wide veranda from both the family area and lounge taking advantage of the elevated position enjoying valley – bushland views.
– Three robed bedrooms highlighted by the privately zoned main bedroom with ensuite, good size bathroom and powder room.
– Pleasing extras, gas ducted heating, 2 air conditioners, monitored security system, walk in pantry, gazebo, 5,000 litre water tank, new sleeper walls, auto double garage with handy internal access plus under house storage.
– Proudly, tranquilly positioned at the head of this exclusive Court, metres from B.J Hubbard and Loughies Bush Reserves, walking distance to Ringwood Heights, Ringwood North Primary schools, close to Holy Spirit school, Norwood Secondary College, Mullum Primary, near Whitefriars College and Yarra Valley Grammar. Handy to Ringwood North shops, cafes, easy drive to Eastland, cinemas, railway station and the Eastlink network.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 959 m²
- 2 Garage