8 Gordon Court, Ringwood VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood VIC
Welcome to ‘Bellbird Cottage’ a history rich property that possesses the character of yesteryear, the comforts of today plus a bright future filled with possibilities.
– Said to be the first home on the street, when it was surrounded by vast acres of orchards, it has been lovingly extended to suit the needs of a growing family, whilst inviting the option for further enhancement or potential subdivision (STCA).
– A weatherboard and cement cast exterior evoke instant charm, as you step through the gable roof entryway.
– Inside, tall ceilings, polished floorboards and radiant natural sunlight emphasise the feeling of space throughout. Evident in the large lounge, connecting dining room and bay window-wrapped family and meals area.
– A contemporary addition, the central kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; hosting stainless steel appliances, sleek black cabinetry and benchtops.
– Transitioning outside, a covered deck and brick paved alfresco supplies plenty of room for low-key entertaining or special family occasions and overlooks a full-size backyard that children and pets will relish.
– Well accommodating, four bedrooms plus a study with built-in bookshelves are complemented by a bright spa bathroom and powder room. The flexible front room containing external access which would suit home-based business operators. The rear master bedroom boasting its own private breakfast deck.
– Additional features include: two gas log fireplaces and air conditioners, dual storage sheds, generous laundry and linen press storage plus a double carport.
– Set within a quiet no-through road that abuts the Ringwood Golf Course, this unique property is a short walk to buses, reserves, Dandenong Creek Trail and recreational facilities.
– Minutes from excellent schools, EastLink, Eastland plus the local shops, eateries and train stations of Ringwood and Heathmont
- 4 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 892 m²
- 2 Carport