8 Eastfield Road Ringwood East, VIC 3135
House Sold - Ringwood East VIC
This beautifully renovated single level home set on a landscaped 767m2 (approx.) allotment offers every modern comfort, with plans and permits approved for the construction of a 3-bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse at the rear, adding a highly lucrative opportunity that truly cannot be overstated and all located within the Ringwood Secondary zone.
– A beautiful balance of crisp neutral décor, polished timber floors and abundant natural light creates a relaxed and inviting ambience
– The stylish interior delivers a beautiful lounge/meals area with adjoining open kitchen
– The modern kitchen showcases stainless steel appliances and French doors that extend onto the entertainers deck
– The 3 bedrooms provide inviting sleeping quarters for the family, and share a bright modern family bathroom
– A large sundrenched deck will have you entertaining at every opportunity, with vast lawn and stylish landscaped gardens as your backdrop
– Plans and permits are already approved for the addition of a 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom townhouse
– Finishing touches include ducted heating, air conditioning, additional WC, garage/workshop, secure carport, garden shed and off-street parking
Located within Ringwood Secondary College zone, it is a short walk to the train station, Tintern Grammar and Ringwood East shops. This standout property is ready for you to simply move in and enjoy, with all the ground work done for one savvy buyer to realise the subdivision opportunity. Book your inspection now.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 767 m²