8 Collett Avenue Ringwood, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood VIC
Private Inspections Encouraged. Please Contact Agent.
Utterly charming from the street and ultra-modern at its core, this spectacularly transformed family home on 1,304sqm (approx.) is a one of a kind find in a 5-star location.
– Mastering the element of surprise, its weatherboard exterior framed by manicured gardens, dual driveways and a newly decked verandah take you to an enchanting place, so when you step inside, prepare to be blown away.
– Completely reimagined to maximise on space, it offers three levels of seamless indoor-outdoor living, where parents and children can enjoy their own zones.
– Striking architecture, bespoke styling and glamourous Blackbutt floors provide a stirring introduction, welcoming you to its entry-level media and lounge rooms.
– Two robed bedrooms rest either side; including a lavish master suite with a walk-in wardrobe and toilet, dual-basin ensuite with freestanding bath and frameless glass shower, plus bi-fold doors to its very own breakfast deck.
– An open family/dining domain with celestial windows and soaring angular ceilings that peak at 4.8 metres make a grand statement at the heart of the home.
– Incorporating a custom kitchen with semi-integrated Blanco appliances, twin sinks, soft-close cabinetry, a walk-in pantry, long preparation/breakfast bar bench plus twin vertically open windows that open to outside.
– Its impressive outdoor expanses can be accessed from here; consisting of a private courtyard with pond. A decked and crazy paved entertainment precinct with shade sails, creating a secure child/pet friendly backyard.
– A lower-level rumpus with study space overlooks and accesses the outdoor areas – leading the way to the children’s sleeping quarters. Comprising three additional robed bedrooms, a contemporary floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, separate powder room plus a large storage-lavished laundry.
– Enriched with a long list of quality inclusions, it features: maximum insulation, ducted heating and vacuum, ceiling fans, LED downlights, 3-phase power, remote double garage with overhead storage plus gated rear vehicle access.
– A leafy, sought-after location completes the remarkable family property. Supplying walking distance to bus stops, Mullum Mullum Reserve and Creek Trail, Mullum Primary School and zoned Norwood Secondary College. Only a minute’s commute to Eastland, EastLink, Ringwood Train Station, Costco and excellent recreational fac
- 5 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 1304 m²
- 2 Garage