7 Masefield Avenue Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
House Sold - Mooroolbark VIC
Positioned on the high side of the road, this classic home on a fabulous 964m2approx. allotment is well-positioned for access to schools and central Mooroolbark. Whether you do it up, rent it out, start again with a new home or develop (STCA), handsome rewards are certain to follow.
– Classic cream brick home on 964m2 approx. with a fantastic elevated aspect
– Prime opportunity to rent, renovate, rebuild or develop (STCA)
– The inviting lounge room with cosy gas fire links to a vintage kitchen/meals area with vintage cabinetry, gas stove and garden views
– All three bedrooms are a good size, with built-in robes and plenty of natural light
– Relish a spacious near-level garden which is private, secure and totally family-friendly, complete with a covered rear porch, double carport and plenty of off-street parking
– You can walk to a choice of primary and secondary schools with ease, along with the bus stop, train station, parks and walking trail nearby.
This outstanding property enjoys close proximity to the Dandenong Ranges and the ever-popular Yarra Valley, offering a high-potential opportunity where you can really make your mark. Put this property to the top of your inspection list.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 964 m²
- 2 Carport