7 Louisa Street Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
A brand new custom creation of refined style, sophistication and superior light-filled spaces, this double storey showstopper brought to you by ‘Advanced Living’ sets the standard for luxury Hamptons living.
– Designed with a keen eye for detail and a strong emphasis on quality, its generous proportions, high-end finishes and fluent floorplan certify its enduring appeal.
– Tall ceilings, solid European Oak flooring and a crisp white colour scheme highlight its impressive 36sq layout; where LED lighting, double glazed windows, stone countertops and shaker style cabinetry feature throughout.
– French doors introduce you to a relaxing front lounge room – resting opposite a study, powder room, linen press and under-stair storage cupboards.
– Flaunting an effortless indoor-outdoor flow, the expansive open family/dining domain decorated with skylight windows connects with a Merbau alfresco deck with pergola and a private, easy to maintain garden.
– A streamlined Bosch and stone-equipped kitchen stretches across the centre of the home; showcasing shaker style and glass display cabinetry, soft close drawers, dual ovens, a 5-burner gas stove, rangehood, integrated dishwasher, herringbone splashbacks with LED strip lighting plus a walk-in pantry.
– Four large bedrooms with built-in wardrobes are complemented by two chic floor-to-ceiling subway and herringbone tiled bathrooms with frameless glass showers and mirrored wall cabinets. The deluxe downstairs master boasting a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite. The remaining upstairs bedrooms resting alongside a rumpus with Mt Dandenong Ranges views and sharing the use of a family bathroom with indulgent freestanding bathtub.
– Enriched with a long list of premium extras, this 6-Star energy rated residence includes: zoned refrigerated ducted heating and air conditioning, ducted vacuum, alarm, sleek black hardware, 2pac cabinetry throughout, solution dyed nylon carpet, a water tank, substantial amounts of storage plus its own exposed aggregate driveway that leads to an internal-access remote double garage.
– In a leafy, well-connected location, it is within walking distance to buses, trails, reserves, Ruskin Park Primary School, Dorset Golf Course, Churinga Shopping Centre, medical and recreational facilities. Only minutes from Swinburne University of Technology, Croydon Main Street and Train Station.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- 2 Garage