69 Wonga Road Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
Set within an exclusive community that is metres from McAlpin Reserve, this sophisticated split-level residence fuses decadent high-end design with the latest in technology to deliver a prestige family lifestyle in a premium location.
– Engaging your senses from the outset, its commanding façade exudes 21st century distinction; where eye-catching architecture, tall ceilings and windows project light and style throughout.
– Stepping down from the entrance foyer, an expansive open living and dining domain takes centre stage; boasting a Heat & Glo fireplace plus a seamless extension out to a covered/lit alfresco with ceiling fan and a stunning manicured garden outlook complete with glistening solar heated swimming pool.
– A showpiece kitchen ties the zones together; containing quality stainless steel appliances including a 900mm oven, rangehood and induction cooktop, soft close cabinetry, an integrated fridge, walk-in pantry plus Essastone waterfall-edge benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Hotel-inspired, the luxurious master suite with his/hers walk-in wardrobes and a dual-basin ensuite with double shower is privately segregated on the first floor. Accompanied by a study/home office, laundry and a powder room.
– Set atop a floating timber staircase, the impressive upstairs quarters consists of a sprawling open retreat, media room, three large children’s bedrooms with built-in wardrobes (one with a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite) plus a dual-basin bathroom with separate toilet.
– Enriched with a long list of quality extras, it include: hydronic heating, split system air conditioning, ceiling fans, ducted vacuum, alarm, camera doorbell with intercom, Sonos sound system, 100% wool carpet, USB points throughout, copious amounts of storage, internal-access remote double garage plus connection to the complex’s 187,000 L water tank.
– Situated next to McAlpin Reserve, it accesses scenic parkland, trails, buses and North Ringwood shops on foot. Is minutes from elite pre, primary and secondary schools including Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College. Only a five minute drive to EastLink and Eastland’s world-class shopping/dining precinct.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 726 m²
- Floor Area is 363 m²
- 2 Garage