67 Goldsmith Avenue Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
Nestled in a peaceful neighbourhood just metres from BJ Hubbard Reserve, this well maintained family home offers immense privacy amid lush garden surrounds. An idyllic setting for family life, the property is only moments from Eastlink and Eastland, providing convenience and seclusion in perfect balance.
– An outstanding Ringwood North home set amid leafy established 656m2 approx. gardens
– The beautifully presented family home is ready to enjoy right from day one, having been well-maintained across the years
– The lounge room centres on a cosy gas log fire and leads to the well-appointed kitchen/dining boasting stylish cabinetry, quality European appliances and stone benchtops
– All 4 bedrooms have robes, including a lovely master bedroom with walk-in robe and modern ensuite
– A sleek family bathroom, second living area and updated laundry complete the single level floor plan
– Gas heating and split system heating/cooling provide effective climate control across the seasons, while a near-new solar electricity system keeps utility bills to a minimum
– Relax and entertain on the alfresco deck (with wood-fired pizza oven) surrounded by lush garden beauty
– The children will adore the level garden with lots of room to play and explore
– Finishing touches include a carport, water tanks, an array of fruit trees and endless garden appeal
This unique property is just moments from a choice of local primary and secondary schools, with a regular bus service and local shops close to hand. Inspection will reveal a tranquil escape from the daily hustle and bustle.