65a Lyons Road Croydon North, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon North VIC
What does the “A” mean in this Lyons Road address – AMAZING!
Prepare to be surprised as you venture down your own private sealed driveway which opens up substantially to reveal this stunning home with dual undercover parking and drive through access to a double garage and spacious backyard. An inground pool with merbau decking sets the scene for this entertainer.
With a tranquil backdrop, this 7.5-year old weatherboard character-inspired home on approx. 693sqm. of land, has something to appeal to everyone -including families, downsizers (with master bedroom option downstairs), 1st home buyers and investors.
Catering to the modern lifestyle with sun-splashed interiors, adorned with an eye-catching Vic Ash sash windows.
– Light, airy and immediately inviting, hosting 2 large living areas including an open family and dining room – overlooked by a stylish kitchen with soft close cabinetry, a 900mm stainless steel gas upright cooker with wok burner, rangehood, dishwasher and long preparation benches that double as a breakfast bar.
– Offering 3 spacious bedrooms, three bathrooms with all master suites including floor-to-ceiling tiled Travertine bathrooms. The downstairs bedroom containing a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite-effect to a dual-access bathroom. The identical upstairs bedrooms resting between a large second living area/rumpus and hosting wall-to-wall sliding wardrobe storage plus walk-in showers with dual shower heads.
– Outside, the securely fenced in-ground swimming pool will be adored throughout the warmer months; with a vine-wrapped pergola to sit and dine alongside.
– A double carport with drive-through access to a double garage/workshop supplies plenty of room for car enthusiasts, tradespeople or leisure-lovers to store or work on their beloved vehicles, or could also be utilised as a studio or hobby space.
– Enriched with quality extras including a gas wall heater, evaporative cooling, double glazed windows, Rinnai water temperature control plus a water tank.
– Finished off by an excellent location, it accesses buses, reserves, trails and strip shops on foot. A quick, easy commute to Chirnside Park Shopping Centre, Eastland, EastLink, several primary schools and premium secondary colleges such as Oxley, Luther and Yarra Valley Grammar.
- 3 bed
- 3 bath
- Land is 693 m²
- 2 Open Spaces