63 Timms Avenue Kilsyth, VIC 3137
House Sold - Kilsyth VIC
Located in this desirable Street, poised on a substantial 961 square metres approx.
– This immaculate home will appeal to a wide range of demographics including:
• 1st home buyers/young families
• Developers searching for potential to subdivide (STCA)
• Downsizers coming off acreage
– Beautifully maintained interior plus a tranquil alfresco and garden sanctuary delights the eye creating a lifestyle to savour.
– The welcoming floor plan offers a generous lounge room, well equipped kitchen merges with the dining area.
– Three robed bedrooms plus a spotless bathroom and separate WC.
– Outdoor entertaining focuses on the inviting Northerly elevated deck under sails overlooking the large child friendly well maintained garden. The water feature and curved paths add to the visual appeal.
– Offering a host of features including gas ducted heating, evaporative ducted cooling, security system, water tank, carport and off street parking plus trailer accommodation accessed via side gates.
– Centrally and so conveniently located, walking distance to Ruskin Park Primary, near the Reserve and sporting venues including swimming, tennis and bowls. Short drive to Mooroolbark railway station and shops, Croydon shopping precinct and station as well as Eastland and Eastlink.
– Couples, young families and downsizers will be attracted to this property, makes the discovery and celebrate your good luck.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces
- Land is 961 m²