62 Larbert Road Mooroolbark, VIC 3138
House - Mooroolbark VIC
SET SALE – Tuesday 3rd September @ 5pm (UNLESS SOLD PRIOR)
Fully transformed for flawless modern living, this Hamptons style haven will captivate you with its elegant façade and steal your heart with exquisite styling, expansive living and exceptional entertaining credentials.
– Cleverly zoned to cater for all family occasions, it showcases a formal lounge and dining room with gas feature fireplace, tiled meals area plus comfortable family and home theatre rooms.
– A chic country-style kitchen is anchored at the heart of the home; containing top quality Miele appliances, Caesarstone preparation and breakfast bar benches plus a walk-in pantry.
– Transitioning outside, a supremely private entertaining precinct will be adored by all; with its contemporary Merbau decking, lighting, built-in bar and barbeque preparation area allowing you to entertain all-year round amongst low maintenance garden surrounds.
– Generously accommodating, four upstairs bedrooms with built-in robes are complemented by a luxurious spa bathroom with shower, vanity and separate toilet. The deluxe master suite boasting a retreat area, his/hers walk-in wardrobe and lavish dual-basin ensuite with double shower.
– A home office with built-in shelving, desk, drawers and French doors plus a powder room, linen press, laundry and under-stair storage complete its incredibly well-laid floorplan.
– Enhanced with the inclusion of gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, CCTV, Caesarstone benches to all wet areas and dual driveways – one leading to an internal access remote double, the other hosting gated trailer or leisure vehicle parking.
– Its popular location heightens its appeal; situated within arm’s reach of buses, reserves, Lancaster Pre School, Mooroolbark East Primary School, Billanook and Edinburgh Colleges. A short, easy commute to Lillydale Lake, Mooroolbark’s main shopping precinct and train station.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 647 m²
- 2 Garage