6 Valley Way Warrandyte, VIC 3113
House - Warrandyte VIC
Private inspections are allowed and welcomed during the COVID-19 lockdown. Please phone the agent to arrange a convenient day & time to inspect this property.
Offering a coveted Warrandyte lifestyle complete with stunning views across the treetops, this spacious family home enjoys a fantastic location in a quiet cul de sac just a short walk from the Goldfields shopping precinct, bus stop, cafes and Andersons Creek Primary School. Thoughtfully zoned over 3 levels, this is a home that can adapt as your family grows.
– Well-presented family home positioned on a leafy 1000m2 allotment
– Beautiful treetop views are a highlight throughout this unique tri-level home
– Features include Cathedral ceilings, rich timber floors, new carpet and crisp, neutral decor
– An inviting open kitchen/meals/ family zone is the heart of the home, complemented by the adjoining lounge room and spacious downstairs rumpus/billiard room
– The solid timber kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances and ample bench/storage space
– The master suite enjoys its own ensuite and private retreat (which could easily adapt into a 4th bedroom), while 2 additional bedrooms, a study and bright main bathroom complete the floor plan
– Extensive decking extends out to the large solar heated lagoon-style swimming pool, providing a haven for summer entertaining
– Polished timber floors, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, ducted vacuum, abundant natural light and integrated double garage are just some of the highlights
This fabulous home has been designed with family in mind, ensuring an exceptional experience for all who live here. With a choice of quality schooling options, a 7 minute drive to the Eastern Freeway providing easy access to the CBD and the beautiful Yarra Valley, and a short walk to the Yarra River, sporting facilities and all that Warrandyte has to offer, this home is simply a must-see.