6 Utrecht Court Warranwood, VIC 3134
House Sold - Warranwood VIC
This wonderful family home, captivating both inside and out, discover the interior spaciousness, sensational alfresco focus and premium appointments within this desirable neighbourhood.
– In excellent condition throughout, one step inside reveals the immaculate presentation and quality.
– A modern pebble gas log fire takes pride of place in the generous living room.
– The contemporary chic, well equipped kitchen features a waterfall Caesarstone bench top and breakfast bar adjoining the spacious dining area.
– With two robed bedrooms including main with a sizeable spa bathroom-ensuite and powder room.
-There is direct access from the principal bedroom onto the large covered alfresco sanctuary.
– Downstairs features two additional bedrooms, semi ensuite, good size study, laundry and separate WC.
– Enjoyable outdoor entertaining destinations include the large elevated undercover retreat complete with a Coonara wood heater to extend its use over the cooler months, a delightful travertine paved courtyard and a lower level area. The garden is very restful and enjoyed from many vantage point within the home and alfresco spaces.
– Noteworthy inclusions- ref. ducted cooling, ducted evaporative cooling, reverse cycle split system air conditioner, gas ducted heating, ceiling fan, monitored security system, polished spotted gum floors and auto double garage.
– Positioned at the head of this peaceful Court, appealing to families due to its proximity to a fine selection of schools. Near Warranwood Primary and Rudolf Steiner School, also Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd also a selection of Primary schools. Short drive to McAdam Square, Ringwood North shops, exciting Eastland, railway station and Eastlink connections.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 666 m²
- 2 Garage