53 Bayswater Road Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Set down from the road for maximum privacy, stylishly transformed for modern-day fluency and located within arm’s reach of Croydon’s best amenities, this flawless as-new home is the complete low maintenance package.
– Embracing radiant natural sunlight and landscaped garden vistas from its prime corner block position, it features a spacious front lounge to stretch out and relax; enhanced with floating floors and crisp white walls.
– Three carpeted bedrooms with built-in robes and ceiling fans line the hallway – all sharing the use of a chic floor-to-ceiling tiled bathroom, separate toilet and laundry with overhead heating vent and clothesline that can be utilised as a drying room.
– A brand new designer kitchen and dining area are strategically placed at the other end of the home; hosting soft close cabinetry, quality appliances, glass splashbacks, stone benches plus a seamless connection to outside.
– Perfectly catering to keen entertainers, young children and pets; the secure yard with covered alfresco deck, tiered lawns and gardens is a private place the whole family can enjoy throughout the seasons.
– Extras include: ducted heating, split system air conditioning, contemporary fittings and fixtures throughout plus a rear-access remote single garage.
– A central location adds further allure; situated within a leisurely walk or moment’s commute to bus stops, Tarralla Creek Trail, parks, Eastfield shops and eateries, Aquahub, Croydon Library, Croydon Main Street and Train Station. An easy commute to quality primary and secondary schools, Swinburne TAFE, Eastland and EastLink.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces