50 Strathfield Parade Croydon, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon VIC
Located in the sought after Strathfield Estate opposite Douglas Maggs Reserve.
– A seasonal colourful garden creates a wonderful first impression, add to this the pristinely presented substantial and stylish interior. Families will appreciate the spaciousness and fluidity of the design with garden views enjoyed from the principal rooms. The large L shape alfresco sanctuary is serenely beautiful and makes a restful outdoor destination to both relax and entertain.
– Once inside this 3 bedroom family home reveals its proportions and exceptional comfort with three distinct living areas to select from.
– Providing an entry, study with excellent B.I shelving, privately zoned main bedroom with BIRs, WIR and spa ensuite.
– Inviting living and dining rooms offer more formal options for families and guests to mingle.
– The family gathering space is the huge informal zone featuring the classic kitchen – meals and family zone with bi-folds into the rumpus room.
– Numerous sets of French door lead onto the veranda – tranquil garden and low maintenance outdoor covered oasis.
– With two additional robed bedrooms, spotless bathroom and X-L laundry.
– Brimming with extras, evaporative ducted cooling, gas ducted heating, all stainless steel appliances, granite bench tops, solar panels, mains BBQ plus an auto double garage with handy mezzanine storage.
– Moments from Mullum Mullum walking tracks and playground. Close to Kalinda Primary, Melba Secondary College, Yarra Valley Grammar, Luther College and Good Shepherd. Shopping destinations include Main Street Croydon, Chirnside Park shopping centre and Eastland, with Croydon and Ringwood stations and Eastlink network within easy reach.
The owner builder – original couple have cherished and nurtured their home and garden, enjoyed the family lifestyle, parties and celebrations. See for yourself, appreciate this outstanding property and location benefits.
- 3 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 704 m²
- 2 Garage