5 Rubida Court Boronia, VIC 3155
House Sold - Boronia VIC
Introducing this unique, captivating home radiating individuality at every turn, a very different unusual house, but a great floor plan for a family.
– Such a rare find embellished with a warm mix of timber, bricks and beams creating texture and visual appeal.
The substantial multi level interior offers 3 distinct living zones ideal for both family relaxation and as a terrific party home.
– Representing a wonderful amalgamation of spacious living and accommodation spaces.
– Solidly constructed double brick home offers an entry, impressive living-dining room featuring a built in bar.
– Classic well appointed timber kitchen adjoins the family room to one side and the informal meals on the other side plus a large leisure room.
– A library is a restful area for reading.
– With four bedrooms in total showcasing the privately zoned main with BIRs, ensuite and WC. Three spacious additional bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC.
– The inviting undercover alfresco retreat is a delightful dining destination overlooking the substantial lawn which meanders into a tranquil shaded garden area. An abundance of bird life is enjoyed from this tranquil back garden.
– Attractive inclusions, evaporative ducted cooling, hydronic panels, security system, loft storage, 2 water tanks totalling 1 x 1,000 litres and 1 x 3,000 litres, 16 solar panels, 4.2kW, selected electric sunblinds, auto large double garage with handy internal access and excellent off street parking.
– Located within the Bowling Green estate in the bowl of this quiet Court, poised on 916 sq. metres approx. Walk to Boronia Central Shops, The Mall, Boronia railway station and Reserves. Close to Primary schools, Boronia K12 Colleges and the Eastlink network.
This is a family home to be experienced, discovered and appreciated.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 916 m²
- 2 Garage