5 Lyn Court Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House - Ringwood North VIC
Nestled at the head of this quiet cul de sac, this spacious home sits wide on the block.
– Upon entering the foyer featuring a lovely stained glass panel, the size of the interior starts to reveal itself on this level.
– Offering an office, generous living room and dining room complemented by a bay window.
– Double doors open into the sizeable study.
– The welcoming, good sized informal zone showcases the well appointed and designed kitchen with breakfast bar adjoining the meals and family area. From the kitchen and elevated deck there are expansive views of the neighbourhood to be enjoyed. Another door leads onto the front garden.
– Offering four robed bedrooms in total highlighting the zoned large main bedroom with abundant BIRs and contemporary ensuite plus a modern bathroom and separate WC.
– The spacious design downstairs features three additional bedrooms, substantial cinema room plus on trend bathroom.
– Outdoor relaxation focuses on the swim-spa, cabana, BBQ and paved alfresco space plus a lawn-garden area.
– Packed with inclusions, evaporative ducted cooling, gas ducted heating, ducted vacuum, walk in storage, double carport with lock up storage provision, under house storage plus a storage shed.
– Positioned to please within this sought after locale, near Ringwood Heights and Ringwood North Primary Schools, Holy Spirit Community School, handy to Mullum Primary and Norwood Secondary College, short commute to Private schools. Walk to B.J Hubbard and Loughies Bushland Reserves, short drive to Whitefriars also Ringwood North shops, vibrant Eastland and Eastlink.
- 4 bed
- 3 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 764 m²
- 2 Carport