5 Ellamatta Rise Ringwood North, VIC 3134
House Sold - Ringwood North VIC
A keen eye on quality and a sophisticated Cape Cod style sets this blue chip property streets ahead of the rest. Polished to perfection inside and out, this home is made for entertaining and enjoying the finer things in life, including irresistible indoor/outdoor spaces and a full range of quality extras which make life so pleasurable.
– Highest quality Ringwood North residence on 676m2 (approx.) of manicured easy-care gardens
– The spacious floor plan provides a choice of living zones, including an inviting front-of-house living room and a sensational open plan meals/family zone that will take your breath away
– The quality kitchen is resplendent with stone benchtops, Bosch appliances and endless storage
– There are 4 indulgent bedrooms, including a master bedroom with lavish ensuite and walk-in robe
– The stylish main bathroom is positioned for family practicality, as are the home office, well-equipped laundry and integrated double garage (with rear roller door)
– Alfresco entertaining will be a joy thanks to a covered all-weather deck that overlooks wide family-friendly lawn and established rear garden
– Finishing touches include gleaming timber floors, ducted heating, split system air conditioning, high ceilings, a huge amount of attic storage, garden shed and plenty of privacy.
Nestled within a peaceful cul de sac just moments from local schools, Ringwood North shops, bus, train station and Eastlink, this home represents the very best of family living. With all the elements you would expect from a quality family package, book an inspection and prepare to be swept away.