5 Campaspe Drive Croydon Hills, VIC 3136
House Sold - Croydon Hills VIC
An outstanding opportunity for young families or investors to stamp their mark in one of Croydon Hill’s most conveniently positioned streets, this pristine original home offers generous space, accommodation and great scope for personalisation.
– Built to last, it boasts a pleasing single-level layout that with some cosmetic enhancement, could be brought into a new and exciting era.
– Comprising a sunny L-shaped lounge/dining room plus a large galley-style kitchen with copious amounts of cabinetry, glass splashbacks and a full complement of white goods appliances.
– A connecting family/meals area and rear rumpus afford more space to relax and unwind – both rooms spilling out to a paved barbeque alfresco framed by secure, fuss-free gardens.
– Four bedrooms (three with built-in robes) are complemented by a central bathroom and separate toilet; the front master featuring a walk-in wardrobe and ensuite.
– Further enhancements include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling plus a rear-access remote double garage.
– Ready for a new family to move in and make it their own, this perfectly positioned, potential-packed property accesses buses, parks, trails, Croydon Hills and Good Shepherd Primary Schools, Luther College, McAdam Square shops and cafes on foot.
– Minutes from Yarra Valley Grammar, Croydon’s town centre and train station.
Only a short commute to Chirnside Park and Eastland Shopping Centres, Oxley College and the EastLink freeway.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 654 m²
- 2 Garage