5 Caddie Crescent Chirnside Park, VIC 3116
House Sold - Chirnside Park VIC
Welcome to Cloverlea, this new, premier residential estate within Chirnside Park where new home construction and development is prospering every day.
– This modern home is designed for families, alfresco entertaining and a lifestyle to be thoroughly enjoyed. Good looking from the Street, around 12 months young, benefitting from excellent natural light.
– Offering an entry hallway, sleek designer kitchen adjoining the open plan dining and family zone flowing into the leisure room. Families can relax in total comfort in this large area which connects into the courtyard and outdoor Northerly covered retreat and low maintenance garden. This easy care landscaped allotment measures 400 square metres approx.
– Featuring four robed bedrooms, highlighting the zoned main bedroom with WIR and modern ensuite, the contemporary bathroom services the remaining bedrooms with a nearby WC and laundry.
– Pleasing inclusions, gas ducted heating and evaporative ducted cooling, quality stainless steel appliances, W.I pantry plus an auto double garage with handy internal access.
– Location advantages are many, close to Chirnside Park shopping centre and bus services, selection of train stations, easy drive to Eastland and in the other direction Lilydale and Mooroolbark shopping destinations. Your choice of schools includes Chirnside Park Primary, Billanook, Oxley and Luther Colleges, Yarra Valley Grammar, Good Shepherd Primary and Steiner school.
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 400 m²
- 2 Garage